ATTENTION: Visitors looking for the Royal Eagle restaurant website, click here

20081029

Bless the Lord, O my soul; blessed art Thou, O Lord.
Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me bless His holy name.
Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all that He hath done for thee.
Who is gracious unto thine iniquities, Who healeth all thine infirmities.
Who redeemeth thy life from corruption, Who crowneth thee with mercy and compassion.
Who fulfilleth thy desire with good things; thy youth shall be renewed as the eagle's.
Compassionate and merciful is the Lord, longsuffering and plenteous in mercy.
Glory to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
Both now and ever and unto ages of ages. Amen.
Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me bless His holy name.
Blessed art Thou, O Lord.
(First Antiphon, Divine Liturgy of St John Chrysostom, from Psalm 103)

No comments: