ATTENTION: Visitors looking for the Royal Eagle restaurant website, click here

20100726

Polls

I am always very interested in the opinions and perspectives of other people. Even when I disagree with them (and I usually do). Last year I posted a poll on this blog asking viewers to identify their original religious affiliation. I received 94 responses (which is a pretty poor level of participation, considering it is less than 3% of the total number of unique visitors to the blog during the year that the poll was up) with the following results:

Evangelical: 28%
Roman Catholic: 25%
Orthodox: 23%
Other Protestant: 15%
Non-Christian: 6%

Now I have decided to dedicate an entire page to polling my readers. You will see a link to it on the right-hand column of the blog. I have started off with three poll questions and will add another one every month or so. I will announce when a new question has been added and will leave each question up for one year.

Please feel free to participate and leave questions, comments, or suggestions for future poll questions.

No comments: