ATTENTION: Visitors looking for the Royal Eagle restaurant website, click here

20110129

New Poll!

I know it's been a while since I've added a new poll (I've been busy, okay?), so I went ahead and added one today. It relates to something that Christians lament everyday, but especially last week with the 38th anniversary of Roe v. Wade: abortion.

Click on the "Polls" menu item to the right (or click here) to vote. The new poll will be at the bottom of the page (I put new polls there to encourage people to participate in older polls that they may have missed)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you looking for business loan to refinance your needs then pedro loan offer will be good for you because is genuine and liable to work with on an affordable rate and simple loan terms and conditions, also for any kind of loans you wished to apply with email pedroloanss@gmail.com