ATTENTION: Visitors looking for the Royal Eagle restaurant website, click here

20080812

"God is with us" (Zinoviev)

God is with us
Understand ye nations and submit yourselves
For God is with us
Hear ye, to the uttermost ends of the earth
For God is with us
Submit yourselves, ye mighty ones
For God is with us
For even if ye rise again,
Again shall ye be overthrown
And every counsel ye shall deliberate
The Lord shall destroy
For we fear not your terror
Neither are we troubled
But the Lord our God will we sanctify
And he shall be our fear
And if I put my trust in Him
He shall be my sanctification
I will set my hope on Him
And through Him shall I be saved
For unto us a Child is born
Unto us a Son is given
And the government
Shall be upon His shoulder
And of His peace there shall be no end
And His name shall be called
The Angel of the Great Council
Wonderful Counselor, mighty God
The Governor, the Prince of peace
The Father of the world to come
For God is with us

No comments: